It is always necessary to show verification of employment for any purchases or getting jobs.
This article is designed to show you how to get proof of income. It is essential to note, that it is usually not customary to ask about the details of the employee except for
- their date of hire
- date of leaving
- or current employed
- No attendance issues
- no discipline
- and no salary
- nothing except verification that you do work there.
The verifier is usually a clerk in HR office, who has many such phone calls to make, and it is primarily a due diligence thing, that will prevent them from being sued in the future.
The following are some ways of how to get proof of income:
- A signed letter from your current employer on a company letterhead
- Verification phone call, with your last name, employee number and last 4 of your social
- A website where the verifier goes to, logs in, and types your name it, returning your employment dates and verification
- Past pay stubs, or check stubs, which denote your name, and your income. usually the last 2-6 is what is needed.
- W-2 forms
- Last years tax returns
- Bank Statements showing your income deposited regularily
There are more on the list, if you think of some, please add them to the list.
The good thing is, if you’ve lost your check stubs, or you don’t want to tell your employer you’re looking for another job, you can use our service for Verification of Employment or past pay stubs. Now, of course this is not intended for fraud, only to replace what you already have, or to protect your current job.
Our proof of income can be had from our Paycheck stub maker click here to use it. Or, you can have us do the Proof of Income, which is basically Verification of Employment service. We also can provide you with w-2 forms for you last years income
Verification of Employment via phone call is also available for you through our site here.
If there are any other issues, just let us know, and we’ll be sure to accommodate you.