Instant Paycheck Stub 24/7 Customer Support
FAQ – How to make consecutive pay stubs:
The way to consecutive checks like you want is this.
- But the Unlimited option, and I’ll send you a link to where there is NO MORE WATERMARKS.
- Fill in all the info – be sure to do these
- Your STATE in the dropdown
- Your EMAIL – so it downloads to where you want it to
- 3 DATE fields — very very very important – DO IN ORDER
- HIRE date – Jan 1, 2013
- PAY date – When your pay period is over (last Friday let’s say)
- PRINT date – Doesn’t matter – (saturday or following monday after Pay date)
- Select a GREEN tab for the style you like – Corp – Neat – Tstub etc
- Click the BLUE button that says “email/download
- Click on the GREEN INFO tab
- Your data should all still be there – right? don’t change anything except the 2nd and 3rd date boxes – NOT THE1st
- Only change the PAY date back to the payperiod before (let’s say you get paid weekly, so, it would be the previous Friday)
- Now change the Print date a few days after THAT
- Go to the same GREEN tab as before – and click EMAIL / DOWNLOAD
Now.. you have your latest pay stub – but – you want the one prior and the one prior to that as well…
Repeat this as many times as you like.